Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh my.

I've adopted a sort of Jim-Carrey-in-Yes-Man type attitude towards life here, especially since I never have anything to do after school. I told myself I would accept any opportunity that came my way, be it joining a soccer team, giving English lessons... whatever came my way. It never occurred to me, however, that the first opportunity to present itself would be joining the baton twirling troupe. So, folks, I am now a baton twirler. We'll see how this goes.

5 comments:

  1. That rocks. I am also convinced that you and Laura are syncing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause both your posts are shortshort, and you both have it set to autopost on the sameish day

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Irene, how are the baton twirling lessons coming? Aunt Kaye

    ReplyDelete